A mishandled bag is a checked bag that the airline's tracking system reveals has been misdirected to a destination different from that of your flight's end-point destination,or that has not been loaded onto the flights which the passenger has taken, as reported by the airline.
1. File a claim with your airline before contacting ASSIST CARD.
2. File a Mishandled Baggage Report with ASSIST CARD within 24 hours of your flight landing. Mishandled Baggage Report can be filed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
3. ASSIST CARD will begin its service of tracking and expediting your bag's return. The passenger will receive automatic email notifications every time there is a change to the status of their bags.
· One purchase covers all baggage checked at the airport, including baggage checked at the gate at the last minute before your flight.
· A claim must be filed with the airline before reporting your mishandled bag to ASSIST CARD
· Mishandled baggage reports can be filed online here , 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
· We highly encourage to report any missing bag within 24 hours of your flight arrival, this increases the chances to locate your luggage in a timely manner.
· Automatic email notifications will be sent to the passenger every time there is a change to the status of their bags. Passengers do not need to contact the airline to know the status of their luggage.
· Theft, missing contents, or damaged baggage are not included in this service. Coverage applies to baggage mishandled by the airline only.
· ASSIST CARD sells a service. Having an ASSIST CARD service agreement is in addition to any insurance you may have, not instead of.